Friday, September 2, 2011

Another Gadgety Card-All Seasons

Good morning, thanks for stopping by today. ;)


I have a card to share that I'm excited about.



and

motivated me to create this.



The added leaves and corn were colored with Prismacolor pencils.

Wait!
 There's More~


Here are the other seasons individually.
 WINTER
 SPRING


and finally,

SUMMER.



There's a pocket inside to hold it all.


The "flag" was inspired by Teri Anderson's flag tutorial.



I used a lollipop stick colored with a Copic marker.





WHY the All Season Card?
I have an Aunt who is sooooo faithful in sending my family a card for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.  
All these years...I've managed to get a Christmas card out...but that's it.
I think she deserves this, don't you?
I made this especially for her.
 Here are the inspirational photos from Moxie Fab






Thank you again for stopping by today, hope this was inspiring. ;)


Info:
Papertrey Ink Wreath for All Seasons,JustRite A Day in the Country,All Night Media wood background,BoBunny Barefoot and Bliss tree,Prismacolor pencils,Memento Ink,Copic to color the lollipop stick










10 comments:

Laurie said...

What a fun creation! I love how you made it interchangeable! So creative!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey again, Marlena! Thanks also for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Annette Allen said...

love your card...awesome and creative..

Emily Keaton said...

What a creative idea, Marlena! Your aunt will appreciate all the thought and time you put into this creation just for her. Nicely done!

Colleen Dietrich said...

How neat! I love that you can customize this depending on the season. You are always wearing that creative thinking cap. ;)

And that sketch from PC, with the upside down triangles? I had a card using that sketch published in Card Ideas!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun card---interactive and super cute! LOVE the flag and I LOVE how you had different wreaths---were they all a set? Great job!!!

Jennipher said...

What a neat and versatile idea! Yes, I think your aunt does deserve this. Sounds like she is on top of the cards and seasons.

Suzanne Russell said...

Aren't you smart to think of an interchangeable card! Very interesting concept.

Jessi Fogan said...

What a fantastic idea! I love the idea of being able to change the seasons, and the pocket inside is ingenious!