Monday, September 26, 2011

Thick Chipboard and a Thank You








Erin's video tutorial shows you how to make thick chipboard accents.




I was able to use this technique to make my daughter's Sunday School Teacher a thank you card/gift (removable bookmark). 



I figured a golden apple would look cool.



I love these GINORMOUS paperclips...I think I found them at Target.




There are 5 layers of chipboard here..counting the gold layer.





It is layered on a Mat Stack 3 shape cut from a Papertrey coaster.



I cut another layer of DP to decorate it.



Just so you can see the apple shine...



brace yourself....





Hope I didn't blind you. ;)




This gold chipboard came with something I bought...3 SHEETS-so glad I saved it!  


Info:

Papertrey Ink apple fusion die,Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 3 die,Papertrey Ink Communique Curves Sentiments,Papertrey Ink Coaster,Staz On olive green ink,Piggy Tales Thumbelina DP,Want2Scrap rhinestones


3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Target is great for so many crafting supplies, aren't they? These giant clips are the perfect book markers!

Michelle said...

beautiful, Marlena!

Ann said...

I often keep the gold card chocolate boxes are sometimes made from. Love this golden apple on its tag - looks great!