Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Don't Just Breathe

I'm surprised with what I ended up with today.




Sometimes that happens.




Not surprised - good or bad -



...just surprised. ;)




 I stamped the flowers in Staz On Mustard and then masked it.



I then took my Tim Holtz ink pad and created my own DP.


I LOVE this look. 


I took my Copic yellow and Memento New Sprout and shaded around the flowers.



The edges of both layers were brushed with brown Memento ink.




My sentiment is created from lovely alphabet-script stickers I've had in my stash for quite awhile.





Play Date Cafe PDCC 100



Thank you for stopping in. ;)


Info:
Stampendous cling Ranunculus,Tim Holtz Distress Ink Marmalade and Peeled Paint,Staz On Mustard ink,Memento Marker New Sprout,Copic Y13,Want2Scrap rhinestones,Piggy Tales DP






3 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Love the graphic squares paired with the whimsical flowers. Loveley look! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Neat background you've created, Marlena! And those masked flowers look good in front of such a graphic scene. THanks for playing with us at THe Play Date CAfe!

Stacy said...

I simply love this card :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe.