Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Well Groomed Tag Garland



I found the cutest cat/dog paper that's called Well Groomed from Graphic 45.


My daughter is a vet tech, and I created this banner for her awesome boss, for year round décor.



 Graphic 45 Well Groomed, Hero Arts Rounded Rectangles, Poppy Stamps Main Street Tags, Reverse Confetti (out of business)Hang Ups tag toppers



Here's one cutie, and I couldn't pick just one...so I cut ALL the characters I could with Poppy Stamps Main Street Tags.




I added fun ribbon that should wear nicely over the years.



Simon Says (Wednesday): Cute Critters



Thank you for your sweet visit!






1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Oh my goodness - what FUN dog papers! and what a beautiful and creative idea to use them on a wreath perfect for the Vet! Julia xx