Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Happy Birthday from The Burger Family


I created this for my youngest because these characters feel like family. ;)



Kindred Stamps Burger Family,  Scoring Board, Happy Birthday Sentiment, Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment die (behind banner die), Simon Says Stamp Streamer Ribbon dies, Copics, Alcohol inks (strip below the sentiment)



Here's the inside; I even added a single light. ;)



Erin Lee Creative You Got This Hot Foil Sentiment, Pear Blossom Press One Light 


 I used a tool to push the light on, since my nails are JACKED at the moment.

I added scoring so that the characters are closer together, and to add some texture.


Simon Says (Wednesday): Add Some Texture


I scored three lines in between each character...

and folded them with two "hills" and one "valley".




 

That's it! 


I enjoyed using these stamps for the first time and completing something in time to hand over to my daughter on her special day.


Thank you for your sweet visit!





No comments: