Thursday, January 25, 2024

Make A Wish Beautiful Slimline




 Stamplorations Make a Wish sentiment die, Spellbinders The Birthday Celebrations and Pastel Glimmer Foil, Pink and Main Beautiful Slimline, Tonic Studio Mirror Cardstock, Erin Lee Creative White Glossy Cardstock



I love blues and I'm originally an island girl, so this picturesque challenge has me smitten!






Blue pastel Glimmer foil and Tonic Studios Marina Mist Mirror shimmers different shades when you hold it to the light.


These cardstocks are so calming when observed straight on

 (subtle and one colour like the sound of the wind).




I used a Stamplorations sentiment which is one of my faves...big and bold and ALL CONNECTED.


There aren't tiny specks to search for with this sentiment die.



Thank you for your sweet visit today~





3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a classy card and great take on our 'words' challenge. Thanks for sharing at Timeout Challenges:)

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a stylish CAS card and just love the deign just perfect for our challenge at Colourful Options.Thank you for sharing with us and I do hope we will see you again.

Marie

Gerrina said...

Great those soft colours! Makes an elegant BD-card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!