Tuesday, January 2, 2024

ALL YEAR LONG


I'm excited to share the gifts I created for all my lil' nieces and nephews.


Every year I try to come up with something that fits multiple ages and the Lord laid on my heart this design.


I had to include lights too!!!



Lawn Fawn Platform Pop up, Tim Holtz Christmas Cookies dies, Papertrey Ink Jesus sentiment die/A Thrill of Hope sentiment, Pear Blossom Press EZ Light




 


The first three colors of this challenge:




Here's a new challenge I came across:


Creative Moments Challenge #253 It's a Wrap

 


and since 

I believe every start with Jesus is a new start,  I felt appropriate for the following challenge:


Simon Says (Monday): A New Start


Thank you for your sweet visit!





1 comment:

dj said...

What a fantastic 3D creation you have made!! Thanks for playing along with our "Winter Warmth" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Your rocked our warm color combo!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC325