Sunday, January 7, 2024

Fa La La Toaster


I created this for my middle daughter who my husband nicknamed Toast. ;)


Brutus Monroe Toaster Sentiments/Let's Do Brunch, Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments Series 2 Glimmer Plate, Nuvo Drops and Glitterific acrylics for shimmer and texture, Darice snowflakes and Papertrey Ink Winter Penquin snowflakes




(breakfast starts every new day)

I specifically got these dies so I could make "Toast" this 3D card. 

Here are two challenges using "new" as a prompt:








 Thank you for your sweet visit!



3 comments:

Helen said...

What a fun card and a great idea for your son-in-law (Toast)! There is obviously a fun story behind the nickname!!! I'm sure he'll treasure this special card. I love all the details in your design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! Have a lovely day! :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

A very classy card! What fun to be able to make this personalised card for your Daughter! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenge:)

Gerrina said...

What a great shape for the card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!