Thursday, June 8, 2023

Tiny 1 & Tiny 2


So I have a friend who hopes to throw a baby shower for her daughter.


She's expecting twins (the shower is around July 4).



The Stamp Market Pop Up Planter Die, Word Document created sentiments, Damask Love Write At Home/Don't Go Bacon My Heart Patterned Paper, Clover Pom Maker



Simon Says (Monday): Not a Card



She called me for help; so far I've got sample decor that should fit well with patriotic colors (thanks to the newest Color Hues challenge)~





The newest pop up planter from The Stamp Market creates a solid base for my homemade pom poms. ;)



Thank you for your sweet visit!


 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Such an adorable idea for a twin's baby shower! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues.

JulieP said...

I was very intrigued by the thumbnail in the gallery. This is just so cute and very clever. Glad we could help. LOL! Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!

Tracey McNeely said...

Marlena what an absolutely adorable little idea for a baby shower! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!