Friday, June 9, 2023

3D Planter Sent Late


I have a feeling I'm going to get lots of requests for this from family and friends...




The Stamp Market Pop Up Planter Die/Yucca Plant die/Sending a Little Message sentiment stamp, Bossy Joscie Sent Late sentiment stamp, Catherine Pooler Stroke of Midnight Paper Pad



I mean...COME ONNNNN.


How cool is this 3D planter die that folds flat???








There's many ways to use it in a design, and I decided at the last minute to tuck a sentiment inside.

It's easy to cut a section out and add it on later.




I also added a cat charm to the leaves.







Simon Says (Monday): Not a Card


Your sweet visit means a lot; thank you for stopping by!




2 comments:

Wifey said...

Yeah you're right that is petty stinking cool!!!

laurie said...

Awesome project! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!