Saturday, June 10, 2023

Hello Pop Up Planter With Peach Highlights




Someone gave me such nice metal pieces to add to my stash, so I had to thank her with a nifty pop up planter.




The Stamp Market Pop Up Planter Die/Yucca Plant die/Sending a Little Message sentiment stamp, Concord & 9th Nectar Cardstock, Simple Stories Harvest Market patterned paper, Honey Bee Stamps Inside Thankful Sentiments







I added a "hello" message and peach colors for these two challenges~















I sent it out the minute it was done! 


I'm trying to be better about actually mailing my creations out. :)


Thanks for your visit today!



 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun way to say thank you! Very cute, Marlena. So happy to see this in our Just Us Girls gallery!

TK said...

What a beautiful pop-up! Nothing can be sweeter than receiving flowers, even in card form. Thank you for joining us at JUGs

Makira said...

Your pop-up card is absolutely delightful! The sentiment you selected is incredibly kind and thoughtful. Thank you wholeheartedly for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge. May this week bring you an abundance of joy and positivity. Cheers, Makira