Saturday, June 10, 2023

Congratulations Bridal Gown


I had a quick request for a bridal shower tag, so I pulled out a die set I have from Honey Bee Stamps.


It's been awhile since I popped up layers of a die (there's three layers to the skirt area, but this went out the door before I could take more pics :) ).

This will hang on a bag, and it seemed the opportunity for it. 


Honey Bee Stamps The Perfect Day dies, The Stamp Market Succulent & Sentiments Stamp & Die, Concord & 9th Nectar Cardstock
 


I just recently purchased Concord & 9th Nectar Cardstock, perfect for this trendy color challenge:



Colorful Options Challenge: Peach






Thank you for your sweet visit today~


1 comment:

Debbie Mageed said...

Very pretty card! Love the bridal die here and the colors you chose. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!