Saturday, June 17, 2023

INkspirational DT Designer's Choice Emboss Your Background

 


It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!


This time it's Julia's choice and she picked Emboss Your Background (embossing folder or embossing powder).



Sizzix Smile Emoji, Honey Bee Stamps Inside Thankful Sentiments










I saw a designer's card and here is her card that inspired me to create my smiley face card~


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


 


LOVE that the texture is repeating the image.


Please visit our challenge blog and join us with your unique creation! 






2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a fun Emoji embossing folder Marlena - I like the paper you framed it with and the die cut kissing Emoji! a great card for the challenge! Julia xx

cm said...

How fun and fabulous is this emojis folder; so glad you used it! Your card makes me smile alllll over my face!
hugs~c