Sunday, September 18, 2022

Peaches


I was blessed to snag a gorgeous Peach set at The Greetery when they had a pop up sale months ago:


The Greetery Just Peachy/Peachy Keen, Honeybee Stamps Blah Blah Blah sentiment Miss You, Reverse Confetti This & That , Kindred Stamps Teen Detectives Paper Pad


I matched it with a "Miss You" sentiment from HoneyBee Stamps Blah Blah Blah.


Here's the inny (which is a little longer than the front panel so I could showcase another patterned paper strip).





I've always wanted to try a die cut in a card front that opens to an image on the inside:


 Simon Says Monday Die Cuts



Here's a set of cards I made as well.


When I say "made", I mean cut and arranged in card form. ;)


If you love plants and such...go check out Echo Park Paper Company!



Echo Park Plant Lady Papers, Catherine Pooler Daily Grind Patterened Paper (black and white pattern)


I'm entering this trio at the following challenge:



Simon Says Instagram Challenge: Patterned Paper


Thank you for taking the time to visit me today~



1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Peachy keen card for sure! Adorable! So glad you joined us at Fusion!