Saturday, September 17, 2022

DT INkspirational Photo Challenge





Altenew Handmade Tags dies, Technique Tuesday Oval and Rectangle Stitched Labels die (tag hole enforcer), The Greetery Buzz-Worthy Sentiments, Colorado Stamp Company Big & Bold a Queen's Crown, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles, Simon Hurley Stamping Foam (heated and pressed into a leaf placemat and inked in Brutus Monroe Alabaster as the subtle print), Walmart bee button, Park Lane Chipboard Shaped sentiment (Joann Fabrics)


It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!


Here's our photo prompt:




 


I have a ton of products incorporated into this card...the closest panel was inked with  Simon Hurley Stamping Foam.

It's my first time using it and I finally got the nerve after watching Simon do mini videos on Instagram.

I dove in and even shared how I did it on my Instagram story. 

I'll see if I want to save it under my bio; I haven't decided yet if it's something I want to load on there.

I know Simon gives a much better presentation. ;)

Please see what my talented teammates created at the challenge blog and join us with your unique creation!

Thank you for stopping in~


2 comments:

cm said...

Totally crushing over your sweet bee card, Marlena! And way to go with the stamping foam! Love your take on the photo!
hugs~c

Marina said...

Oh what a fun and lovely card - the bee button is a great addition.