Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Candy Charcuterie



I've rearranged and organized my craft space this summer and the procedure was the opposite of inspirational.


At first, I couldn't find things, but I tried to be realistic.


If I kept searching for an item in the spot opposite of where I put it, I returned it there.


I mean, I gotta be me, right?


Inspiration is trickling back in (beyond my DT projects), and I'm getting the feeling back in my fingertips.


 I no longer feel like I'm crafting in someone else's craft space. ;)


The Greetery Sweet Tooth Stamp Set/Candy Crumble Mix/Curio Confections, Honey Bee Stamps Cutting Board/Life is Gouda, Simon Says Stamp Streamer Ribbon dies, Pink & Main Plaid 1 Background Stamp



 I'm excited to see the following challenge back:




 I own two incredible stamp sets/themes (candy and charcuterie) that were begging to play together. ;)


Thank you for your sweet visit!




 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this Marlena!
Oh I totally feel your pain about your room. I'm still in about 4 areas of the house!
Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

Laurel said...

Ohh this is great! I love that board! Thanks for playing at IB!