Monday, September 26, 2022

Autumn Décor

 



These furniture dies have been featured everywhere throughout the past few months, and I had to get my hands on them and try them out.

I have a weakness for architecture and knick knacks and these dies sang to meeeee~




My Favorite Things Fundamental Furnishings/Décor and More/Take a Seat/Window Dressing, Pink & Main Fall Bouquets



Perfect for this gorgeous challenge photo: 




Simon Says Instagram Challenge: Patterned Paper




I appreciate your sweet visits~





3 comments:

JulieP said...

I had to buy these as well after seeing so many amazing cards online. Your room is beautiful!!!! I really love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS die challenge!

Nancy said...

I love these dies so much and your little room looks so inviting. I love the drapes! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

Bobby said...

I love how you decorated your little room, Marlena, especially the leaf adorned drapes. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.