Saturday, September 3, 2022

DT INkspirational #273 Repetition





Erin Lee Creative Circle Mountain Die/Personalized Greetings, Papertrey Ink Background Basics Super Stripes (retired)





It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!


This time it's Carol's choice of prompt, which is Repetition~





I went with my go-to repetition I could do all day...stripes!


I have had these retired Papertrey Ink stripes since they released, and they are my fave for repetition.


I repeated a sentiment on both sides of this striking Erin Lee Creative Circle Mountain die too.


Please visit my fabulous team's projects at the challenge blog and join us with your unique creation!













 

2 comments:

cm said...

Repeated stripes, repeated sentiment and repeated mountains make for one wonderful card, Marlena! And I LOVE the colours!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

Lots of repetitive items on your simple, eye catching design. Great repetition and use of the colors too.