Sunday, May 9, 2021

Thank You Mom

 

I'm one of three and here's a card for my amazing mom~




I-Crafter Kokeshi Dress Up dies, Hero Arts Cherry Blossom die, The Ton Fill It In Sentiments, Pink and Main Beautiful Slimline dies/Stitched Slimline dies, paper scraps, Erin Lee Creative Holographic



She's a woman of excellence, who I've learned to appreciate and respect while raising my three~


she could have taken shortcuts to make her life easier...but she's walked the high road again and again.


God bless her.


God bless all mothers this Mother's Day.



Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Favorite Technique

(die-cutting scrap pieces)







2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These little ladies are perfect for your Mum, it's a wonderful card and I'm sure she will see the love in it.
Faith x

Cindy Beach said...

What a dear card and a lovely tribute. God bless you!