Thursday, May 13, 2021

Red & Orange Lipstick Poppies


I don't wear lipstick (I've tried, y'all, but my dark lips aren't about it).



I do, however, love the image!



The Ton Stamps Better in Red/Grouped Fresh Poppies/Glass Slippers Sequins, My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Word Windows, Reverse Confetti This and That Patterned Paper, Paints (Americana Tangelo Orange and Folk Art Glitterific Red








I went a little mixed media too!


I have gorgeous paints (specifically glitter paint) that I wanted to incorporate before they dry out~






Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Favorite Technique

(acrylic paint, die-cutting scrap pieces)


 





Thank you so much for your sweet visit friends~






7 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOL, I struggle with lipstick, too. But on a card, yours looks great! ;) Beautiful flowers and of course I love the sentiment. THanks for joining us at Color Hues and Addicted to Stamps and More!

Kristie Goulet said...

I'm not a lipstick wearer either, but looks great on your card. Thank you for joining us at Color Hues!

Cindy Beach said...

Well, I am a lipstick wearer and on occasion poppy is my color! Your mixture of elements are a perfect match for the fun sentiment! We are happy you played along with us at Color Hues, Marlena!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lipstick is the only thing that lights up my face! SO have to wear it ;. I LOVE LOVE your girly card, matching flowers and lipstick is a great idea.
Faith x

Nancy said...

I am a chapstick girl unless it's a special occasion. Love how creative you were with all your different images. This is a wonderful card using our colors at Color Hues. Thanks for playing along!

Hannelie said...

Lipstick always works!
This is a beautiful card Marlena!Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Susan Renshaw said...

It is a fab image!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!