Tuesday, May 25, 2021

3 Ninjas

 


It's still May, which is

 Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in the U.S.


Altenew Ninja Invasion/Label Love Japanese, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle


I married this adorable Altenew ninja set with Japanese sentiments from the same company.

There are translations available at Altenew, so I printed them and slid it in my stamp pack for easy access.


 






Since the English translation was available on the ninja set (minus "because" which I trimmed), I stamped it as well.


Here's the color challenge I had in mind when I swirled the ninjas in the air~replacing umbrellas with solid color characters.







Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Favorite Technique

(stamping)


Thank you for your sweet visit today!




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love it, fun and colourful with the perfect sentiment Marlena.
Faith x

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME card, Marlena! Love your use of the Ninja images! So glad that you join the fun over Altenew May Inspiration Challenge! Hope you are well! xo