Saturday, May 29, 2021

DT INkspirational Photo Challenge



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!





Rongrong SCO921 Pop Fizz, Picket Fence Studios Your Eyeliner Straight background stamp, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles


After numerous attempts at recreating a backdrop like our photo prompt:





 

I went in a different direction and focused on the colors instead.

I wanted to give that pop of red and slide in as many colors in order (with store backdrop a blue sky color).

Please check out the challenge blog and see what my talented team mates came up with and join us with your unique creation!







4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can totally agree - that was a tough background to try to recreate! I love the way your inspiration took you for this card though... colourful and fun!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous interpretation of the sketch Marlena, I love how you have added the colours, it's a very stylish card.
Faith x

cm said...

Crushing all over your fabulous, stylish take on the photo! Soooo pretty!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

I’m kind of glad you had to abandon your first idea as this design is creative and original, I can clearly see the link and not a balloon or cloud in sight, lol. Joke aside, I do like this trendy and different take on the photo.