Thursday, May 27, 2021

Dragon Fruit Sweet Side of Life



I've had dragon fruit infused drinks for a couple of years now.


However, it's only recently that I've seen the fruit WHOLE.


It's such a dramatic image...it almost looks like a flame! 


I finally ordered this set ~



Picket Fence Studios Dragon Fruit, Copics



By the way, if I color, I use Copics.


I've got a good handle on what I have and don't have, so the Sandy Allnock chart works for me.


She organized the colors visually, which helps so much!


I had willy nilly colors from all ends of the spectrum and some of them are very similar.


Since getting this chart, I've rerouted my collection to fill in the visual gaps.


Just wanted to share, in case anyone wanted tips on how to venture into more (yet a modest supply of) Copics~



Here's some challenges that got this card done and done...


Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Favorite Technique

(coloring with Copics)


Allsorts Challenge Blog Week #625: Anything With Happy Bright & Sunny Colours



Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



Thank you for your sweet visit~






 

4 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully coloured and yes I too can see the likeness to a flame.

It's lovely to see you at our 12th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much for joining in and good luck in the draws.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts birthday Party Challenge;-))m

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with your entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very Beautiful, the fruit is almost real, beautiful colouring Marlena.
Faith x