Sunday, March 21, 2021

Recycled Tag Courage


My daughters have habitually thrown their gorgeous clothing tags on my craft desk for recycling.


This tag only needed a little something-something to cover the brand name under the flowers.


Sizzix Atomic Elements, Aladine Izink Diamond Glitter Paint, Stamplorations Becca Cruger Beautiful Courage


I recently caught a live of the 12 Days of Sethmas that my local scrapbook store hosted.

That's Aladine Izink Diamond Glitter Paint on a tag.

I die cut this Sizzix Atomic Elements shape and used what was left as a mask and applied more of the paint.

Once it dried, I glued down the die shape on top and scattered the remnants.






Allsorts Challenge #616: Spring Flowers


Simon Says (Monday): Recycle


Simon Says (Wednesday): Use 2 or More Patterned Papers



Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Hello Spring


I appreciate your visit!
 

4 comments:

brenda said...

This is such a pretty design and great recycling, thanks so much for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is beautiful Marlena, the remnants are a great idea, love the colours and design, always so lovely and different.
Faith x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous spring flowers, lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Mummylade said...

What a lovely design! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge