Saturday, March 6, 2021

INkspirational DT Dog Photo Challenge

 

It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!





Sassy & Crafty Pardon My Frenchie stamp set, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles


Here is the adorable photo prompt!









There's no way this card is getting to my friend in time....so I anticipated its delay and stamped an apropos sentiment.


She loves doggos, so I know she will like it anyway.



Please visit our challenge blog and see my talented team's work and join us with your unique creation!




4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I LOVE this, what an adorable doggie too.
Faith x

cm said...

Awwww...your card is absolutely delightful! Such an adorable little pup!
hugs~c

Marina said...

Love this circles layout and so cute.

Pia S said...

I’m not sure I have used this technique myself before, but I so love it when an image is left uncolored and still there’s enough color not to immediately notice it. Clever use of the photo’s colors.