Thursday, March 18, 2021

I Miss Your Face Masked Doll

 


This Hero Arts Japanese Doll was cut years ago with my Silhouette Cameo, and she's traveled multiple times to different scrap bins.


I'm guessing I was learning my machine, so originally I didn't have a card for her to sit on.



After shopping at my local scrapbook store and snagging this I.O. Mask Die and sentiment stamp, she popped her head up. ;)




Hero Arts Japanese Doll 2 (Silhouette Cameo), Impression Obsession Mask Die set/I Miss Your Face sentiment (B13788),Reverse Confetti This & That patterned paper, The Ton Glass Slipper sequins



I used a couple of layers for the mask.

Bottom layer is shiny black and I let it peek a little from under the patterned paper~

popped up with a foam dot.











Simon Says (Wednesday): Use 2 or More Patterned Papers




Thanks for your visit today!




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Wonderful Marlena, how clever to utilise the doll and the new dies. Love this.
Faith x

Heidi Weaver said...

No wonder she "popped her head up", Marlena. She knew the mask was a perfect fit. Love the way you've used the mask and silhouette. Perfect sentiment, of course. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this fortnight.

Nancy said...

Oh Marlena, I can see why you snagged up this die at your local store! Your card is absolutely fabulous! I loved that she is doubled masked and extra protected! Thanks for making me smile this morning at Color Hues!