Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Love Each Other Striped Card

 




I married this beautiful verse with this gorgeous patterned paper, and it makes me happy.


The shiny shiny paper makes me smile too~



Our Daily Bread Designs (Now called Divinity Designs) Scripture Collection 6, Erin Lee Creative Star Collage die, My Favorite Things Stitched Square, Catherine Pooler Designs Daily Grind Patterned Paper, Brutus Monroe Slate Cardstock, Tonic Studios Rust Dusk cardstock, Gold shimmer cardstock






I don't often feature stars with a Bible verse (this is a little different for me), and I think this Catherine Pooler patterned paper, is so DIFFERENT,

I love it!












Thank you for stopping by to see me today~









4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very different, but Beautiful Marlena.
Faith x

Shauna said...

Hey Marlena - I love the bold colors here paired with the gold stars. And you always have the best sentiments! Love seeing you in the gallery at Time Out!
- Shauna

Lisa Kind said...

That verse is so beautiful and the shiny stars pair so nicely with it and the pattern paper. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Nandini said...

Very beautiful. I love the bold background. Good to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope you will join us again this month. Nandini, DT