Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Precedented Times

 


I feel this sentiment on the deepest level~





The Ton Grouped Fresh Sunflowers, Ink Road Stamps Home Sweet Lockdown, Catherine Pooler Pet Specs Die, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Essentials 1, Sizzix Atomic Elements, Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border, My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips



things have been weird, am I right?!


I grabbed from my scraps and created a unique scene, for these unique times.


  



I've never put sunglasses on a flower, nor do I use washi often (striped washi on the tag); I just had fun with this one ;).


Thanks for stopping by today~






3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card in all ways Marlena, love teh sun and his glasses, love the sentiment, great design. Thanks for the giggle, but sooooo true.
Faith x

sandie said...

oh I think we all feel the same! And such a fun idea to add the sunglasses here! Looks just right and works so well on the tag and I always love some washi tape! Thanks for joining Time Out x

Jill V said...

Love that sentiment - it is so true :)

I love how you added the sunglasses to the sun - it is quirky in a fabulous way and just works perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill