Thursday, November 9, 2023

You Lift Me Up

 



Pink Fresh Studio Lost in the City Stamp, My Favorite Things Outside the Box Level Up


I haven't used this image in awhile, so I brought it out for AAA Cards Challenge (the windows naturally mimic the white sections of the balloon inspiration).

With purple and blue Copics, I used a spotlight technique.


I first cut out the center section and colored only that portion (sponged a bit of distress ink in the center too).


I used a thin copic black pen and ruler to add building outlines back, and edged the arch a bit.


I inset it back CAS, within the original stamped image (which was inked in a few colors)







Simon Says (Wednesday): Thinking of You


Thank you for your kind visit today!



2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

WOW you knocked the colour challenge at AAA out of the park. I love your card and stamp and love how you've kept the outer white. What a cool stamp and before my time of appreciating Pinkfresh but I wish they did stamps like that now (too many flowers now IMO), Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards and we hope to catch you again real soon. Have a fab day.

KarenR (DT AAA Cards)

sentsue said...

This is such a unique spin on the challenge but fit it perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing your work on the AAA Cards challenge.