Saturday, November 4, 2023

INkspirational DT Mood Board






The Greetery Warm & Wonderful images, Tim Holtz Sizzix Christmas Cookies, Catherine Pooler Party Tag die, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches



It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!


This time is a cozy mood board which had me reach for my Tim Holtz Cookie dies and The Greetery Warm & Wonderful garnish images.


The chalkboard look was achieved with a tag cut from black cardstock, inked with a white sentiment.


I'm also linking up at 


Colorful Options: November 2023:Red



Please join us with your unique creation!

 

4 comments:

cm said...

Your cookies and garnishes are sweet, especially as pops-of-colour against your black/white tag. The lettering/sentiment are the perfect added touch. Talk about an impressive, inspired take on the mood board!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

I love what you have made with one of the Christmas cookies dies, I have admired this set and you have pretty much convinced me I need it. It's such a warm and sweet Christmas card.
.

Marina said...

Absolutely spot-on for the moodboard! Fantastic.

Makira said...

So cute! Your gingerbread cookie makes me want to start baking. Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira 🎨🌈❤️