Tuesday, November 21, 2023

You Are A-Moo-zing


I've always loved this Tracey Hey set and had a great excuse to get it this past spring.


I don't color often, but these images make you want to try!



Tracey Hey (Alpaca Pals) Deja-Moo Stamps, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles, Pink Paislee Pick-Me-Up, Copics

 

I love the photo prompt at Time Out Challenges.


The way the pattern changes on the purse is such a cool look!





I attempted a plot twist pattern as well, by cutting half of the feature die cut circle and exposing a fun patterned paper.


I cut a full patterned circle and back up what was fussy cut.


These wonky stitched circles have distinct markings, so I matched them up to appear seamless.




Thank you for your sweet visit today~


4 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

I agree that it is a sweet image too! I love the little piece of pattern paper peeking - adds a pop of color to the otherwise white background. Cool card, Marlena! Thank you so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great take on our inspiration and a beautiful card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

oops - forgot to say Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

Gerrina said...

She is soooo cute! And beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining us at TIME out!