Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Let it Snow Glittery Goodness


Anything I paint with acrylics and glitterific paints comes in handy down the road.


I die cut a panel with Rectangle die cuts from Avery Elle and built up from there.



Erin Lee Creative Jeep, Stamplorations Let it Snow sentiment die, Papertrey Ink Winter Penguin snowflake die (retired but one of my fave snowflake dies), acrylic paint and Glitterific, Avery Elle Double Stitched Rectangles, Tonic Studios Mirror Cardstocks




 


I'm submitting to the following challenge (I used the horizontal middle row: Sparkles & Holiday sentiment).










Thank you for your sweet visit today~




2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

The Jeep image is so cool! Fun card for the holidays! Thank you for playing the TTTC with us!

Jeanie Stark said...

Love all the sparkle! Fun Card! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week.