Thursday, February 9, 2023

You Make the World Better Seal & Palm


Lawn Fawn Christmas Palm, Photo Play Paper Monterey Bay seal, HoneyBee Stamps Inside:Thankful Sentiment & die, Glitterific Tangerine, Tim Holtz Flip Top Saltwater Taffy Distress Paint, Copics


I love the color challenges at Color Hues and I had a chance to play with this week's combo of Coral & Sage.




Not only are image dies essential to this creation, but a sentiment die is too!


It's my fave way to sentiment. ;)


I grounded it with a smidge of Tim Holtz Saltwater Taffy acrylic and a topper of Glitterific Tangerine.


 Simon Says (Wednesday): Fun With Dies



I appreciate your sweet visit today!




5 comments:

Karen said...

That cute seal and palm tree make a perfect scene for Sage and Coral! Such a creative way to use this color combination. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Stef Perry said...

Love your playful card Marlena! That seal is the cutest! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues.

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, is this the cutest card ever! Marlena, I Love your creativity with our color combo and his sweater and matching hat, those are the icing on the cake. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Makira said...

💗💗💗I saw this at the SSS Wednesday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love to have you come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge; your card reminds me of the sea lions at Sea World, TX. I hope you'll join the fun. Have a blessed and creative week.
Cheers, Makira
https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
https://mkccreate.home.blog/
https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

JulieP said...

This is sooo cute!!! I adore how you made the scene in our two colors...especially the coral tree trunk. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues challenge blog!