Saturday, February 11, 2023

INkspirational DT Use Stencils/Splatter


It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!




Sweet n Sassy Snowstorm Stencil, Erin Lee Creative Hipster Pets, The Stamp Market Nice List, The Greetery Round About Winter Foliage die



This time the technique is to use Stencils, with the option of splatter.







I received this lovely snowflake stencil with an order at Sweet n' Sassy this past winter season.

I kept building and building and had to add this image that I can't seem to locate online anymore. The stamp set is called Hipster Pets from Erin Lee Creative.

If you look closely near the kitty, I added "splats"/specks with my Copic Markers~

Check out our challenge blog and see what my talented teammates came up with and join us with your unique take!





6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the blue snowflake stenciling and sentiments Marlena - and what a fun kitty surrounded by splatter and gazing through your lovely round foliage die cut! Julia xx

Vicky Hayes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky Hayes said...

I love that little cat peeking through your die cut Marlena. The stenciled snowflake background adds a lovely layered look and the bold sentiment adds to it. Thank you for the verse on your sidebar - we are privileged to love Him! Vicky x

cm said...

How fun is your card, Marlena! Your bespectacled kitty makes me smile, as does that oh-so-pretty snowflake stencil. Fabulous; another inspiring card for the challenge!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

Such a sweet quirky image, gorgeous die cut frame and beautiful stencilled background. A cheerful and elegant design.

Nonni said...

This is such a fun card! I love the large size of the sentiment and the layout of this is just so eye catching and fun!