Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Sympathy Duo


Oh friends, I really struggle with sympathy cards.


But I'm trying to push through that.


They are requests I'm asked for the most. ;(



Sizzix Hanging Plants, My Favorite Things Potted Plants, Papertrey Ink Words of Comfort/Boutique Borders, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles


I figure two for one is the way to go.

Notice just the background die is used in both cards.

If a color scheme works with one, it should work for the opposite (inset/outset).




 







1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Marlena :-) sympathy cards are always the most difficult to make, but these are just perfect!

Congratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Please email us
simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
luv
Lols x x x