Monday, February 13, 2023

Thankful Turtle




I know cute isn't my usual route, but lately I'm kicking them out there. ;)

It helps to stamp multiple images from a set, and set them where I'll see them.


At random times I'll Copic them.


Little steps lead to big steps. ;)




  Photo Play Paper Monterey Bay turtle, Concord & 9th Marbled Turnabout, HoneyBee Stamps Inside: Thankful Sentiment & die


I really liked all the images in this Photo Play Monterey Bay set...they all had such character!





 Simon Says (Wednesday): Fun With Dies


The marbled background is a strip I had trimmed from a project here .


It helps to have die cut sentiments laying about as well ;).


Thank you for your kind visit~






2 comments:

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-))
Thank you for playing with us at TheMaleRoom ❤️

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You incorporated nature very nicely. Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.