Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Peopley

 

I've had my eye on this peopley sentiment for awhile now, so I finally gifted myself with it. ;)


Picket Fence Studios  It's Peopley Out There/Aurora Borealis/ A City in the World, Papertrey Ink Geode Layers, The Ton Stamps Easy Expressions,  Impression Obsession Mask Set



I want to use it on every card. ;)

I was feeling it before the great quarantine, to be honest.

LOVE people...but not so much swimming in the wild. ;)

I'm trying to be better about that, and I've learned to appreciate the opportunity.







Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Making the Cut



I added The Ton Stamps Easy Expressions Hugs sentiment for:


Simon Says (Wednesday): Sending Hugs


Thank you for your visit! 


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Always beautiful unique cards Marlena, love this and the mask attached also.
Faith x