Thursday, April 29, 2021

Bravo Collage


I assembled some shinies (every season since it's been a blur ;) ) from my scrap pile and arranged them on a glitter embossed background~



AALL & Create Crashing Waves (Embossed), Stamplorations Bravo die, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Erin Lee Creative Triangle Collage, Brutus Monroe Snowflake die/Leaves die







If you're new to glossy paper, my suggestion is this...


cut a section out you plan to use and keep the rest shiny.


I have well-loved cutting plates and they leave marks on the rest of the shiny sheet. 


Trust me, you will get hooked and wanna shiny up all kinds of cuttings!!!


I'm amazed I don't hoard the stuff; to be honest.


Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Making the Cut


Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



Thank you for your sweet visit~











 

No comments: