Sunday, April 25, 2021

Just Saying Hello Palm

 

I'm arranging cards with "I already stamped" elements.


I have amazing card prep piles, which have accumulated on my least creative days.


On those days, I stamp in various colors, with zero ambition to finish a card.




The Ton Stamps Happy Palm/Easy Expressions, Memory Box Sour Citrus Wedge die



I wasn't sure how I'd use this color, but look how happy this palm is, "planted" ;) on this card!


Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Making the Cut


Simon Says (Monday): Bright, Cheerful Colors





(tan panel represents wood platform and bright palm represents the floral backdrop)



I'm humbled and truly appreciate your visits to my blog, thank you~




3 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a bright and cheery card. A great way to say hello. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Always nice to use up those "extras" with a great card :) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Bobby said...

Happy palm indeed, Marlena. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.