Monday, April 5, 2021

Fox Amongst Stripes


This fox tag needed a card home~


Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Essentials 1 die, Older products that are hard to find: Papertrey Ink Stylized Autumn, Hashtag Everything


I deep dove into my scrap containers and arranged some chosen pieces.


The Darice embossing folder which textured the brown panel was in a fall kit from Brutus Monroe 2 years ago.


If you're searching for it, google Darice Tree Trunk Embossing Folder, because it's available at a few places still.






Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Making the Cut



My card is clean and layered for The Card Concept photo challenge:




My daughter loves Rae Dunn, so this pic feels familiar to me. ;)


I went with a one line sentiment and mimicked the striped carrots with a striped backdrop.



Thank you for your visit today~
 

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another wonderfully designed card with a cute fox.
Faith x

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing this with us at JUGS!

Ina G said...

Fun card Marlena. Great take on our stripe challenge at JUGS.Thanks for joining us twice this week.