Saturday, July 18, 2020

Your Strength is Your Crown



I wanted this crown, but was intimidated when I received it (it's a big crown ;) ).
 
I knew I wanted to color it, even though it's a solid image.




 Colorado Craft Company Big & Bold~A Queen's Crown, Copic BG49, Catherine Pooler Sauna ink, Studio Katia Gray Clouds Crystals, Brutus Monroe Slate Cardstock






These colors gave me the perfect combo to work with~

(I have a weakness for mustard at the moment)

 

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/just-us-girls-challenge-545-color-week.html







https://www.thedailymarker.com/2020/07/day-1-print-making-coloring/


Thank you for stopping by today!

 

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous use of the colors! Perfect sentiment for the fun crown too. Well done. Thanks for joining in at JUGS :)

Cécile RIBON said...

Great card! This giant crown looks fabulous and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us girls this week.

Lisa Kind said...

This is amazing! What a great job coloring this beauty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!