Thursday, July 2, 2020

In This Together




I just finished another Kit and Clowder Marker Class!
 
 
I'm enjoying the process. ;)



 Kit and Clowder June 20 Markers Class, LOTV image, Verve (No longer in business) Forever in Our Hearts sentiment, Copics







I was hoping I'd finish this (I've tackled it chapter by chapter) in time for the following photo challenge~the backdrop had the same dusk colors:


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/just-us-girls-challenge-542-photo.html









https://www.thedailymarker.com/2020/07/day-1-print-making-coloring/


Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous and adorable all in the same creation! Your coloring is stunning and I love your take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for sharing at JUGS!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card, love the colours you chose, fabulous colouring.
Take care
Faith x

Marina said...

Great job of colouring this. I looked at the Kit and Clowder classes and they look fantastic. However, I tried a free class and it didn't really work for me. So glad they're working out for you.