Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Two Cards From One Neon Bee





 I dropped Neon Aqua Pigments on a Colorado Craft Company embossed Honey Bee (posted on my instagram yesterday).


Today I finished with two cards. ;)


Colorado Craft Company Honey Bee, Brutus Monroe Neon Aqua Pigments/Marshmallow Embossing Powder/Foundation Square and Rectangle Dies



Here's a look at the blacklight activated feature of these pigments~







Here's the original place I cut the image~using a Square die.







I had to salvage the remainder...there's no way I could toss that out!

Hence, the second card came about. ;)














Thanks for stopping by today friends~



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!, love those colours and the bee, fabulous designs Marlena and love the sentiments too. Fabulous cards.
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beautiful cards, Marlena, and I love the blacklight feature!!