Saturday, July 11, 2020

INkspirational DT Painting or Colouring




It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!



 Brutus Monroe Gnome Place Like Home/Handmade sentiment/Mirrorstock Prism, Tim Holtz Distresser Tool, Darice Snowflake die, Copics










This time we are asking you to paint or color on your creation!






http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/





I used my Copics to rainbow color these cute Gnomies~



Please visit the challenge blog to see the rest of my talented team's work and join us with your unique creation!




8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh I just LOVE your gnomes and that prism paper looks amaizng!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SQUEAL! LURVE those Gnomes, fab colouring Marlena, Love it.
Take care
Faith x

Lindsey said...

So cute! Love the bright colours and the diagonal gnome panel - works perfectly and just adds to the whimsy of the gnomy group!

cm said...

How cute are your rainbow-colour gnomes, Marlena! Adorable! I agree with Lindsey: the diagonal panel is a special touch!
hugs~c

Shauna said...

Aww... these guys are so cute and I love the use of color and the peak of the snowflake. Sooo fun and beautiful coloring!
- Shauna

Pia S said...

A fantastic coloring technique you’ve used here, lots of colors and it looks beautiful! And I love gnomes.

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the cute images and colours.

Marina said...

This is fun! Love all the colours on the gnome hats.