Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Woot Christmas




I got my hands on some gorgeous images from Brutus Monroe~

 


Brutus Monroe White Christmas image/Wooded Gathering sentiment/snowflake design, CZ Design Woot die, Folk Art Black Opal Glitterific Acrylic, My Mind's Eye Wander



 I'm all about this color block patterned paper...so I let the angles do all the work. ;)



 I added Glitterific to this snowflake die for a bit of glitz~






http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2019/11/hls-november-christmas-challenge.html


Thanks for stopping by today!




 

2 comments:

flowerobsessedgal said...

Another beautiful creation. I need to shop your stash for my Christmas card needs.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love your use of the paper design
great Christmas card
thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
Barb Housner