Saturday, November 23, 2019

Joyful Nighttime Snowman




I went for a nighttime snowman...with a hint of a snowdrift.


Right after stamping with Brutus Monroe's White Pigment ink, I smeared my finger along the right edge.



Brutus Monroe Holiday Friends/White Christmas "joy"/Neon Aqua Pigments/Slate and Neon Blue Cardstock




In the dark, this card has something to offer (if you have a blacklight), because of the Neon Aqua Pigments~








Here's the photo prompt that highlights blue and white~






I have true joy (even in the darkest night...) because of my Jesus...so I'm submitting this Joyful card to~


http://casology.blogspot.com/2019/11/week-356-faith.html


Thanks for stopping by today!




3 comments:

Maria said...

Super cool card. It does look lite up! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Jacquie Southas said...

Such a neat design! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Wow - I've never seen those neon pigments. So effective! Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.