Monday, November 18, 2019

Geometrics and a Globe



I treated myself to Brutus Monroe Foundation Square Dies-the largest I've seen in a set~


I believe there are 9. ;)


 Brutus Monroe Foundation Square Dies/Stamp of the Month/Raven Detail ink/Snowflake dies, Folk Art Glitterific



This stamp of the month gives me hope...because the years go up to 2028 ;).







There's the touch of Glitterific I'm using up; I prepainted strips to play around with.


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-148.html


Simon Says Stamp November IG Challenge: Holiday



 Thanks for stopping by today!






3 comments:

Nonni said...

Very unique card design and I love the unusual color combo as well! Love the way you've used die cuts for embellishing this card. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Kim Heggins said...

Love this...what a wonderful design, just a fabulous way to show off your sweet snowglobe. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a cool design, I hardly ever do anything on an angle, its quite refreshing from the central image that's usually done. I love 'non-traditional' Christmas colours and these are two I would never think to use, let alone together.....and they work perfectly. You've definitely opened my eyes with your card, I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!