Saturday, November 16, 2019

Peaceful Paper Cranes



I have an opportunity to guest design for Brutus Monroe today.
 I want to share a stamp set I've loved ever since I saw it!
It's called Paper Cranes and I paired it with the Uppercase Alphabet Outline for a Christmas card.







The largest image was heat embossed on Brutus Monroe's Heat Resistant Vellum with Mic Drop...it's the coolest embossing powder I've ever seen! Check out the shimmery flakes~







 I added embossing ink to the edges and sprinkled some on there too, because this vellum can take it!
I used the fold and score tool to bend the edges over the Jaw Breaker patterned paper.
The chunky snowflake dies are cut from Brutus Monroe's Slate cardstock.
You can find this Triangle Acrylic tray at the store and fill it with your own doodads!




 Thanks for stopping by today~


No comments: