Friday, August 2, 2019

Discovering Glow in the Dark




This card took me forever since I couldn't decide whether to have the sentiment and image glow or just the sentiment or just the image.



 Visible Image Dare to Swim, Tim Holtz Perspective sentiment,Brutus Monroe Glow in the Dark Embossing Powder


My husband, through the process... "Hey, where's that crazy lady that was testing out her glow in the dark card?!"


MR. Mr. walked out into my craft area at 4am because he was investigating a strange light he saw (my flash the first time).

You don't even realize how much he startled me, just watching me take pics in the dark.

The nerve! ;)


This card, with a glowing jellyfish, was the the best of the bunch.

I'm definitely going to play around with this powder more!






http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/08/inspired-by-sea.html




https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2019/07/cas-game-145-one-image-optional-twist.html




Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

Jane said...

Oh how very clever! Thanks for sharing your card at AAA Cards.

LucieGCards said...

Wow, what a great card - super take on the theme! That powder is amazing and I bet your husband gave you quite a fright! A belated thank you for playing along with AAA Cards One Image challenge!

Laurel said...

Great card Marlena! Thanks for playing along once again!