Monday, August 26, 2019

CAS Turtle Bookmark/Card








 Hero Arts Color Layering Sea Turtle, Papertrey Ink Background Basics Super Stripes, My Favorite Things Tall Tag Duo, Pom pom maker




http://ablognamedhero.com/2019/08/august-challenge/



Following designer Gwendolyn's technique, I only chose one layer to create my turtles.


I wasn't sure what colors I wanted at first, so I die cut a "turtle station" here.



 

 One spot was for the solid shell, one for the shaded shell, and so on.

This way, I could do a ton of various colors and shells without having to reset the stamps.

 

(stripes and sea turtle)








Blues and yellows are always a winning color combo:


http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/08/inspired-by-nautical-party.html


 
Thank you for stopping by today!







3 comments:

KandA said...

Super card, I love the turtle stamp and what a great idea to make a matching bookmark xx

Betty said...

two fantastic projects for our ABNH Challenge - wonderful color combo and designs - thanks for joining us this month Marlena! Betty Keefe, ABNH FB DT

Laurel said...

Loving that turtle! Thanks for playing along again!